SnapnDeals presents Ryan Chylinski’s Time-lapse Photography : A Complete Introduction (2017) eBook for only $15.75
Don’t miss out on this super cool SnapnDeal – Limited time only!
The art and science of Time-lapse, start to finish. The latest edition with free eBook updates forever.
Its been said that photography takes an instant out of time and holds life still. Time-lapse photography collects those instants and ignites life with incredible motion on a timescale you control. Get started and unlock the amazing hidden change all around you!
Beginner, intermediate and advanced DSLR shooters will learn by step-by-step examples.
1. Time-lapse gear from basic to advanced: cameras, tripods, intervalometers, ND filters, lenses, and time-lapse motion control devices (motorized sliders, panning, tilting)
2. Balancing time-lapse image settings, how to fit all those pictures on your memory card and the important considerations regarding aspect ratio and HD quality
3. How to shoot time-lapse: composition, exposure, dragging your shutter and selecting the right time-lapse interval to get the look you want
4. Time-lapse flicker: What the heck is it, how to prevent it, and if it does occur how to correct it
5. Creating the time-lapse movie: Everything you need to know about time-lapse video software, easy to follow workflows and walkthrough of free and not so free rendering applications, codecs and frame rates, output settings, adding music and effects and where to upload and share
Test your time-lapse skills! Topic challenges covering:
1. Astrophotography time-lapse (Astrolapse)
2. Flicker free day to night transitions (the time-lapse Holy Grail),
3. HDR timelapses and
4. Timelapse motion control devices
Ryan Chylinski is an American photographer, entrepreneur, and outdoors enthusiast from the flagship city of Erie Pennsylvania. Founder of LearnTimelapse.com, a community powered time-lapse education and experimentation hub, Ryan’s philosophy centers on teaching, sharing and a continual drive to never stop learning.
Ryan received his BS from The Rochester Institute of Technology in 2008, where he studied computer engineering at the College of Applied Science and Technology in Rochester New York. With his roots in technical tinkering, time spent travelling and in nature and an overriding sense of wonder, Ryan found his calling in time-lapse photography.
Thanks to the help of an incredible community of time-lapse enthusiasts and inspired by the beauty of Upstate New York and Northwest Pennsylvania, Ryan honed his time-lapse experiences amidst some of the most beautiful temperate landscapes imaginable.