USE COUPON: ARTOFPHOTO25
We bring you another amazing SnapnDeal:
Discover the Art of Photography Online Course by Trey Ratcliff for only $52.00
Don’t miss out this SnapnDeal limited time offer!
In this four-part tutorial series, you will learn photography in a whole new way!
I’ve spoken with thousands of people who — despite the beginner or even intermediate courses they’ve taken — are still confused about the basic elements of photography. So I developed my own style of teaching based on an artist’s natural instincts of curiosity and discovery which quickly produces dramatic results – Trey Ratcliff
The “after” image was made without Photoshop or HDR. You’ll learn how to do this and more in these photography tutorials.
You won’t be bored! The series is unlike other courses you’ve taken. The video tutorials are a unique combination of interesting stories, live photo shoots and step-by-step instructions for editing your photos. I assure you that if you approach the courses with a sense of fun and curiosity, the quality and beauty of your photos will drastically improve.
EPISODE 1 – GETTING STARTED (30 mins)
– Introduction to photography
– Learning through curiosity and discovery
– Setting up your camera
– Taking your first photo
– Editing your photo with Adobe Lightroom
– Challenging the traditional teachings on composition
– Live example: Composing a landscape photo
– Live example: Composing a photo with people
– Editing the landscape and people photos
– Review examples of many different compositions
EPISODE 3 – FINDING YOUR OWN STYLE (60 mins)
– Discovering your unique path to your own art
– Live examples: Photos in a park and a candy shop
– Reviewing examples of small-object composition
– More advanced techniques using Adobe Lightroom
EPISODE 4 – PHOTO EDITING (34 mins)
– Moving past the learning curve of post processing
– Sharing your photos with others online
– Playing with Adobe Photoshop
– Tips & Tricks with Adobe Photoshop
– Introduction to HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography
Trey Ratcliff is a photographer, artist, writer and adventurer. Each day, Trey posts a new photo to his website StuckInCustoms.com, which receives over half a million monthly page views. Trey has over 10 million social media followers via Google+, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
Trey is best known as a pioneer in HDR photography. Chris Anderson from TED called Trey a “pioneer of HDR photography.” HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, a technique whereby multiple levels of light are captured for a particular scene and then combined into a single photograph. The resulting images are richly detailed and more closely resemble what you recall of the scene in your mind.
Trey’s photo, Fourth on Lake Austin, was the first HDR photograph to hang in the Smithsonian. He has been featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOXand the BBC, and his photos have accumulated about 1 billion views. His best-selling book, “A World in HDR” sold out on Amazon in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Using a unique teaching style based on curiosity and discovery, Trey has taught hundreds of thousands of people the secrets to his photography techniques.
Trey grew up blind in one eye, which changed the way he has come to experience and visually map the world. This, combined with his degree in computer science and math, has shaped his unique, algorithm-like, approach to capturing a scene that evokes more palpable memories.
Trey is also a successful entrepreneur. His endeavors include popular iOS and Android apps such as 100CamerasIn1, Stuck On Earth and Photo Voyages. In addition he launched Flatbooks.com, which is a rapidly growing eBook publisher.
1. Click on the BUY NOW button.
2. Click on the ADD TO CART button and Checkout.
3. Enter coupon code: ARTOFPHOTO25 and click Apply Coupon.