This deal expired on 25/04/2018
SnapnDeals brings you the Portrait Photography Pricing Workbook for only $45.00
Don’t miss out on this awesome SnapnDeal – limited time only!
It is extremely important that you plan your business. Pricing your business for profit is a significant factor in your business plan. A major headache in this industry is understanding how to price photography products and session fees profitably. No photographer wants to spend their time determining whether or not changing your prices will be profitable, or how an added expense will impact your bottom line. You want to focus on taking photos and just being an artist!
With this workbook, you will:
• Get recommended retail prices on your prints and product offerings, based on their costs and your time.
• Build the most profitable packages from your products for your business.
• See where your money goes with an easy-to-read chart.
• Immediately see how changes in your pricing, expenses, or workload impact your profit.
• Be able to confidently make critical decisions quickly and confidently as your business grows.
• Customize the pricing workbooks based on how you want to run and price your business.
This pricing workbook will:
• Ensure you ALWAYS make a profit on your products, packages, and your overall business.
• Prevent getting blindsided with what you owe for income taxes.
• Determine a realistic workload in relationship to your pricing.
New and seasoned photographers can both benefit from these workbooks. If you are a beginner, this is a great training tool for understanding how to effectively price your business. If you are a seasoned photographer, these workbooks are exactly what you need to efficiently organize your products and packages, and see how business changes affect your net profit.
“The Portrait Photography Pricing Workbook was really very detailed and easy to use. I love that it had notes and helpful hints to follow while working though it – really nice! It was straightforward, and covered things that I hadn’t even thought of.” – Melissa, Melissa Klein Photography
“This workbook is excellent!! I love that it is so easy to complete. It showed me that pricing on some of my products was ridiculously low! The workbook allowed me to very easily identify the cost of goods against my print and package pricing, which is key to successful operations. The package creation tool helped me put packages together that would be appealing to the client, but also revenue generating for my business.” – Michelle, Michelle Hartman Photography
“This pricing workbook is fantastic! It covers anything I could possibly think of to analyse my business. The breakdown of the net income per session is very enlightening. I LOVE the package builder, and how easily I can build my own print packages for my business. The workbook gives me the tools to analyse how I’m currently running my business AND helps me plan the direction I want to go!” – Melissa, Melissa Thome Photography
Yes! When you purchase any of the Photography Pricing Workbooks, you get a Numbers and an Excel version of the workbook. The Numbers version will work wherever you have Numbers installed, including iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads. They are the only photography pricing guides on the market that will work in Numbers! Unfortunately, the Excel versions will not work on a mobile device or tablet.
This deal expired on 25/04/2018